The Green Trade Logistics are aware of the ever-changing environment and government regulations affecting cargo movements around the globe. From consular documents, hazardous materials, special handling, export packing, letters of credits, and any applicable licensing provisions that are necessary to export your products.
"Customized" services to fit our client's needs are our specialty. Our experienced Export staff handles arrangements for storage, pick-and-pack, LCL consolidations or FCL container movements along with the inland movement to provide our clients with a complete door-to-door service.
The Green Trade Logistics Company provides a complete range of ocean and air transportation services.
- Direct weekly service from inland points to multiple
- Multiple carrier choices by trade sector.
- Nationwide network of gateways.
- Door-to-import and export service.
- FCL and LCL services to all destinations.
- Complete accountability through every step in the transportation process.
- Highly competitive rates through leveraged volume agreements with core carriers.
- Hazardous cargo and perishable goods expertise.
- Export Packing and Crating.
- Loading and off-loading supervision at domestic and foreign ports.
- Banking and Letter of Credit expertise.
- Preparation of Export Documentation.
- Courteous Customer Service.
- Marine Cargo Insurance.
- Integrated transaction data for one source of common information.
For further information, please contact our commercial manager.