Used household goods and personal
effects have been owned by the customer for two years may
- All new household goods dutiable,
determined by customs official
- Drugs and medicine
- Firearms and ammunition
- Tobacco and alcoholic products
- Foreign made autos, i.e., manufactured
outside the U.S.A., are dutiable at 6% of Blue Book value
- Virgin Island Road Tax $.11 per pound
for all vehicles imported.
- Vehicle meets all U.S.A. and E.P.A.
- Original title
- If there is a lien on the vehicle,
an original notorized copy of the title and an original
letter for exportation from the lien holder is required.
- A bill of sale to determine duty if
it is a foreign manufactured vehicle.
- Veterinarian Certificate certifying
that all shots have been administered is required
NOTE - Customs regulations
are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information
is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household
goods shipments to this destination and is being provided
for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers. Since
such regulations are subject to change without notice, NorthAmerican
International cannot be held liable for any costs, damage,
delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.
Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.